1. Green Wedding Shoes shared a colorful and bohemian southwest style wedding you’ll totally fall in love with.
2. I followed NPR on instagram and seriously – best move of the week. They post amazing photography from around the world.
3. Ok, let me preface this by saying, I love seeing baby pictures in my Facebook newsfeed. Seriously. One of my best friends and my cousin gave birth within a couple of days of each other and their little angels are adorable. With that said, UnBaby.Me made me laugh out loud because of the concept behind it. UnBaby.Me is a chrome extension that replaces pictures of babies on your Facebook feed with pictures of awesome stuff (like bacon).
4. Every Last Detail published a beautiful and whimsical Alice in Wonderland themed wedding. At first glance I thought this was an inspiration shoot, but it’s not. It’s a real wedding which makes it all the more amazing.
6. Russian Vogue published a tribute to pleated skirts and I must find and buy the one worn by stylist Jeanne Roberts Rassi.
7. Flat Broke Bride, who is a crafty ‘gal, put together these amazing DIY pendant necklaces.
8. Emmaline Bride is on my ‘wallet hates you list’ for this week because she shared the most amazing list of ‘must have’ bridesmaids gifts and I bought that scarf. I don’t need a scarf! I live in Hawaii! But it was just too cute to pass up.
9. The Godzilla styled engagement shoot featured on Uschi & Kay will make you smile, and wish you’d thought of that for your engagement shoot.
10. The most awesome bouquet ever award goes to John and Sonnika’s bird sanctuary wedding on Boho Weddings.
12. Wedding signage is a good thing, but it’s even better when it’s in picture form.
13. My favorite father/daughter moment is brought you by Bitchless Bride – she got her dad to make a video rant with her. It’s filled with laughter, funky sunglasses, and pink wigs. Watch it here.
14. Made from Scratch shared this unique 1950s styled wedding. And I just love that there is a man swimming laps in pool during this couple’s portrait.
15. Rock N’Roll Bride shared a mountain lodge wedding that featured a ceremony in the middle of a lake. Wish we’d all been there with a drink in hand to witness that.