How was everyone’s week? I’ve got to admit, mine has been stressful. I’m leaving town for almost a full month and so I’ve been feeling the pressure to create and schedule posts for while I’m gone, and believe me, it takes a whole lot more time than most people imagine! That and my darling kitten insists on chewing my hair at night and waking me up at 5 am for his morning bowl of tuna, so let’s just say I don’t think I’m firing on all cylinders lately.
But I really shouldn’t complain, right? There are worse things in life! Plus, I get to take my husband out to dinner tonight to celebrate his birthday and we’re going to one of our favorite restaurants which is right on the ocean with live hula music and delicious food…can’t wait!
Ok, let’s get down to business… there has been a whole lot of lovely all over the internet this past week…
1. Green Wedding Shoes shared some arrow inspiration and I think I have a new wedding trend crush! Prepare yourself to fall in love (and have a weird urge to read Hunger Games again).
2. It must be bow and arrow week because Ruffled also shared a beautiful Sherwood inspired DIY napkin ring project.
3. My mother is an artist (isn’t she fabulous!? love her!) and her Akaha Bride painting has been entered in a local art contest. You can (and should) vote for it here. If you love her style then you’ll also adore her work of art that I included in this art deco wedding inspiration board.
4. My friend Melanie showed me these whimsical Parisian postcards from the early 1900s and I can’t get enough of them!
5. Fall in love with Amanda’s photography work; I did! And she had the coolest story to tell about the birds. Apparently she asked her husband to run down to where the birds were are sitting and scatter them – and just look at the result! Amazing.
6. Limn & Lovely shared this darling watercolor adornments project.
7. Ruined my diet when I got a sudden sweet tooth after viewing the edible flower popsicles on Austin Wedding Blog.
8. And finally, Beyond Beyond showed off some highly designed wedding invitations.
Which of this week’s Sunday Edition was your favorite?