How has everyone’s week been? Mine started off great with a birthday dinner for my husband at one of our favorite beachside restaurants down in Waikiki, I got to get together for lunch with some of my lovely friends, and my week ended with a great dinner party at the lovely Morgan’s apartment overlooking Honolulu… an A+ week if I do say so myself.
There was loads of lovely all over the internet this week and am excited to share it with you!
1. Oscar de la Renta’s spring 2013 line is a stunner!
2. BHLDN’s Coeur necklace is such a sweet thing! It would make a perfect maid of honor gift.
3. These NYC invitations are adorable, and they come in other city skylines as well!
4. Painted action figures make quirky and cute flower holders, don’t you think?
5. Whimsical Wonderland Weddings shared this fabulous and homespun country affair that I couldn’t take my eyes off of…
6. Are there any Project Runway fans out there? If you remember Andy South, the contestant from Hawaii on season 8, then you know what an awesome designer Andy is. I was lucky enough to attend Andy’s atelier opening here in Honolulu and you can see loads of pictures from it here. (Just wait until you see how beautiful the studio is!)
7. Rolling Stones shared a list of the 25 funniest people on twitter and boy oh boy are some of those tweets hilarious!
8. Fly Away Bride showed us images of unique and interesting ways to use glass.
9. And finally, if you want adorable ideas on how to ‘pop the question’ to your bridesmaids look here!