It’s been a while since we’ve had a ‘normal’ Sunday Edition – my fault, I’ve been traveling! Fiji, then Texas, and now I’m in NYC for The Blogcademy! (internetland and the real world this past week though so let’s get started:
1. Fall in love with Catbird’s opal teardrop ring. I’ve been dying to hit up this NYC store and now that I’m here I don’t think I’ve got the time to see it during it’s open hours… so sad! That, however, will not keep me from gawking all over their online goodies.
2. Limn & Lovely shared this amazing felted garland DIY.
4. So I’ve been in Houston these last two weeks visiting my lovely parents (lots of good eating and shopping) but also for my college’s centennial celebration, which turned into a reunion of sorts. It was good seeing all of my friends (who I see on a pretty frequent basis despite living in Hawaii) but it was also good to see a lot of people I haven’t seen since I was in school. I don’t know what I expected, but no one seemed to have changed much. Yea, more people were married, living farther away etc, but everyone was pretty much how I remembered them. I think we have Facebook to thank for that! All in all, it was a wonderful weekend, I had feelings of school pride during ‘The Spectacle,’ and I had a blast eating and drinking entirely too much with my BFFs.
5. If you are in dire need of something ‘Downton Abbey-ish’ to get you to the premiere of season two, you should definitely read Rose: My Life in Service to Lady Astor. You’ll love it!
6. Modern Weddings Hawaii shared an amazing and colorful portrait session.
7. South Bound Bride created one of my favorite posts of all time (soooo wish I’d thought of this first!) but you definitely need to check out all of Gaby’s ideas for a retro tiki themed bridal shower.
8. If you’re in NYC you must go see Fireflies on Water at the Whitney Museum.
10. And last, but not least, take a peek at lovely ribbon wedding inspiration from Canada’s Wedding Obsession here.