Now that the holiday shopping season is here I thought I’d round up some of my all time favorite things! All of the items in this list are either things I currently own and adore or are on my Christmas wish list (someone please tweet this post to my husband @innovatespace). I hope it gives you some great ideas for all of the lovely ladies in your life!
From left to right:
1. Ban.do heart clutch < I own this in gold and it’s lovely! It’s just big enough to hold the essentials for a night out and glam enough for pretty much every occasion.
2. Mr Tea Teapot < hilarious AND useful? That’s the perfect combination.
3. White Faux Taxidermy deer head < I can’t even begin to explain how much I want this above my desk. I’m so obsessed with it that it inspired Burnett’s Boards new logo (coming soon!) and is making an appearance here.
4. Ring from Tangerine Jewelry < I wear this all the time on my right index finger. Love it.
5. Cat bow tie collar < let’s not forget about your cute fur baby during the holidays! Oliver wears this collar when he needs to look spiffy. It’s adorable.
6. Knot & Bow heart stickers < I love these in gold and pink and stick them pretty much anywhere some extra cuteness is needed.
7. Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Nylon Extension System < just tried this out for Thanksgiving and IT WORKED! Amazing little product. It was really easy to put on, but I must tell you – have some cold cream on hand for when you wash your face later to get it all off.
8. Kate Spade iPhone4 case < gotta love this amazing use of a hashtag. This is the perfect gift for those who think twitter is better than Facebook.
9. Bow slippers from Ele Handmade < so adorable. Definitely on my wish list.
10. Tattly temporary tattoos < I wear these all the time. They are amazing.
11. Instagram photo calendar < turn your Instagram pictures into a calendar! This is really the only gift on this list that is boy & girl appropriate and would be so sweet to give your fiance to remind him of the past year you’ve spent together.
12. Kate Spade spiral desktop calendar < this is sitting on my desk right now. Unfortunately I’ve already stuck stickers (see #6) in half the boxes for January so I’ll probably have to wait until February to actually use this.
13. Mosaic Findings Bangle from Alexandra Abraham < on my wish list. If you live in the US it’s best to order from anthropologie, but if you live in the UK (where this artist lives) order from her website. Plus, if you tweet with her she’ll tell you the story behind each of the items in your bracelet!
14. Thank you cards from Donda Lee’s < I’ve been a longtime fan and user of all her paper products!