How was everyone’s week? Mine was pretty exciting as I got to fly to Big Island for dinner with my husband who was there for a conference and met Buzz Aldrin! That, and I’m really thrilled for Thanksgiving. It is definitely my favorite holiday because good food, family, and friends are involved, but it doesn’t have the gift giving pressure that Christmas comes with (< seriously! That stresses me out).
1. Glamour and Grace shared an amazing Tiffany’s themed bridal shower, and the best part was that each table setting had a tiara on it!
2. This whimsical Willy Wonka inspiration shoot is going to make your mouth water.
3. I fell in love with this bouquet on one of Italy’s finest wedding blogs – Wedding Wonderland.
4. These custom illustrated mugs from Wander Sketch on Etsy would make an amazing gift for pretty much anyone.
6. Such a beautiful bride!
7. Every Last Detail shared a wonderful Alice in Wonderland inspiration shoot.
8. Looking for some unique wedding menu inspiration? Check this out.
9. Feeling crafty now that it’s almost Thanksgiving? Toss some DIY paper feathers into your tabletop centerpieces!
p.s. best instagram comment of the week from my dear friend Heather: