Before we get going with our Sunday Edition – if you enjoy what you see here and get a kick out of these inspiration boards I would really appreciate it if you would pop over to BrideTide’s Top 100 Wedding Blogs and nominate Burnett’s Boards. Mahalo!
How was everyone’s Thanksgiving and subsequent Black Friday shopping? Mine was great! (Minus the shopping bit – I prefer to shop from my computer.) Speaking of – be sure to stop back by here in a few hours for an amazing gift giving guide filled my personal favorites, just in time for Cyber Monday! Until then – this is what has been happening around the wedding blogosphere:
2. I’m a cat person, but I fell in love with Fab You Bliss’s beautiful puppy!
3. Among the many great reasons to take a trip to Spain is so that you can purchase one of Cortana’s wedding dress designs.
4. Love these soft pink wedding details from Moana Events on Modern Weddings Hawaii.
5. Fabulous roundup of warm winter cocktails – they’re all party perfect.
6. & 7. Glamour and Grace shared an amazing, classic, and completely elegant Boston wedding.
8. Uschi & Kay posted some great ideas for saving money at your wedding.
9. Italy’s Wedding Wonderland shared a bright yellow wedding complete with an adorable cat.