Happy Sunday! How has your week been? My husband has been out of town all week, which means I pretty much work 24/7 – and yes, blogging is work. One thing I can’t get my mind off of is the destruction after hurricane Sandy – do what you can to help (donate) and for those of you dealing with the aftermath, try to remember that there are always rainbows after storms. With that aside, I’ve uncovered some pretty amazing things for you:
1. super cool matchbox illustrations by Mai Ly
2. pretty amazing painted wedding cake and loft wedding inspiration from Ruffled.
3. think outside of the box with triangle greeting cards!
4. learn how to bend the elements.
5. your wedding veil doesn’t have to be white – this bride in red looks fabulous!
6. Made from Scratch shared truly delightful chevron decor ideas.
7. this DIY with guests flying on balloons is hilarious.
8. I bought Building Stories by Chris Ware and it is probably the coolest book I’ve ever seen. Check out the pics at the end of this post to see what I’m talking about (and to see how my cat interrupted my book photo shoot…)
9. Ready Go Paper Studio has some darling paper wedding accessories available on Etsy.
10. Glamour and Grace shared an awesome DIY on how to dip dye canvas tote bags (<perfect bridesmaid gift!)
11. I have a friend who is obsessed with all things mini, so I thought of her when I included these mini wedding cakes from Modern Weddings Hawaii.
12. Every Last Detail shared a modern green and white inspiration shoot.
And now… back to this crazy awesome book that I can’t wait to read…. ☟