So, is everyone ready for the holidays? I’m not! I still have all my Christmas cards to fill out and loads of shopping to do. I did, however, find time to buy Oliver a new sweater vest this week and he looks like a total nerd in it! And just FYI: This will be the last Sunday Edition until after Christmas because I’ve scheduled loads of holiday posts for you including a 12 Days of Christmas wedding inspiration board series that will be starting this Thursday. I’m really excited for it but some of them were quite a challenge… like the ‘lords a leaping’ one… and if anyone has any suggestions for a ‘geese-a-laying’ wedding I’d love to hear them In the meantime, there were lots of fabulous wedding related things dancing around on the internet this past week that I’ve been itching to share!
1. Really cool shrinky dink ring DIY.
2. DIY photo ideas to personalize your wedding from Wedding Party’s blog.
3. A darling vintage styled wedding with great DIY details on Le Magnifique.
4. Some gorgeous island loving bridal style.
5. A stunning French flea market inspired wedding on Fab You Bliss.
6. Great wedding advice for newly engaged couples.
7. This wedding video on Bridal Musings totally reminded me of one of those retro View Master toys that I used to love as a kid.
8. Glamour and Grace shared a beautiful gold inspiration board.
9. Massachusetts wedding on Modernly Wed filled with beautiful colors and an amazing bouquet.
10. Dip dyed table linens are awesome.
11. Happy birthday to Every Last Detail who turned three on Friday! And a big congrats to Lauren for all her hard work on her site redesign. I must say… it’s looking good! Be sure to enter the celebratory photography giveaway here.
12. Sometimes I feel like I live in my own little timezone out here in Hawaii and it can be inconvenient for blogging. By the time I’m awake most of the action on twitter has died down and I’m always the last to post on Facebook for the day. However…this time being in such a late timezone was awesome because the eagerly awaited announcement from Pantone as to what their color of the year for 2013 was came when it was just 7pm on the 5th here! So…as soon as I read it in The Wall Street Journal I whipped up five brand new inspiration boards to celebrate and was the first to post about this awesome color (< I do realize how dorky and overly-excited this sounds but that’s just me). Check them out here!