It’s been quite some time since the last Sunday Edition! Why? Well… there was the 12 Days of Christmas Series – if you didn’t catch them you can see them all on one VERY long pin here and then there was the mini New Year’s series with probably two of my favorite posts of all time – black and gold for New Year’s Eve, and white and gold for New Year’s Day. So, I am very excited for the new year and what it will bring… 2012 was good to me, I started this blog which has been nothing but fun (and a lot of hard work) and I hope to see it grow even more this year! And on that note – let’s take a look at what’s been going in around the wedding blog world this week:
1. Two very inspiration bloggers – Megan of Glamour & Grace and Lauren of Every Last Detail – put their pretty heads together and came up with a magnificent shoot in emerald and gold, plus they turned the whole thing into a real dinner with all the vendors and creatives who contributed- LOVE IT! And since they must have been planning this for some months now, I find it very prophetic that they chose emerald, which is of course Pantone’s color of the year. Check out different pictures from the event here and here.
2. Loving this 1940s styled wedding with a lego twist from B Loved Weddings.
3. You’ve got to see this shabby chic Florida wedding on The Budget Savvy Bride.
4. Fab You Bliss shared some amazing looks and ways to incorporate this year’s color of the year into your wardrobe!
5. This real wedding on Bridal Musings has one of the sweetest cap sleeve dresses ever.
6. Heart Love Weddings shared on the cutest weddings ever – if you love the shabby chic look and the color pink then you’re going to love it!
7. Limn & Lovely posted an amazing Icelandic wedding – which is even more amazing when you consider that a lot of the shots that were taken in the sunshine were actually taken in the middle of the night! The 24 hour sunlight thing they have there truly is bizarre…
8. This bridal fashion shoot on Le Magnifique is seriously stunning. A must see.
One last thing – if you follow BB on Facebook then you might have heard about this but I’m running a Pinterest contest of sorts… vote for your favorite bouquet on the ‘best bouquets’ board and on Thursday I’ll be sharing it in an inspiration board!