First of all I want to thank everyone who responded to and shared my personal post on Thursday about how much I hate the B-word. I feel much better knowing that I’m not the only one who has this problem! And one last thing before we got on to our Sunday Edition links – there is a new advertising opportunity on Burnett’s Boards: the after post ad. Please contact me if you are interested in learning more about this.
1. Fab You Bliss shared a truly wonderful rustic wedding that took place at a conservatory.
2. A vintage mint colored piano = the best engagement shoot prop ever!
3. You’re going to love the vibrant colors and modern lines in this Canadian wedding.
4. Floridian Weddings shared some wonderful groom & groomsmen styles.
* I couldn’t get a picture to work right – but this week’s MUST READ is from Kiss My Tulle. Her post on ‘what if your wedding is boring and unromantic’ is not only honest, but also hilarious.