While very little has happened lately in my personal life (thus no reality TV show offers), this week’s Sunday Edition is jam-packed with amazing from around the wedding world. Buckle up ladies and stretch out your clicking finger because you’re going to want to see these!
1. I found proof on Fly Away Bride that rainy day weddings CAN be more beautiful than sunshine and clear skies.
2. One Fab Day posted one of the most unique weddings I’ve ever seen. Plus that photo booth prop box has a David Bowie mask which certainly deserves a mention.
3. Take a trip with your fiancé for your engagement shoot – Paris anyone?
4. Chandra of Oh Lovely Day put together a super cute DIY garland tutorial – plus she’s wearing an amazing sequin jacket in the post- it’s worth gawking at.
5. Lauren of Every Last Detail answered the question all brides ask themselves at some point during their wedding planning process: Is the Wedding Industry Trying to Scam You?
6. Bright red isn’t a color I normally associate with beach weddings but this wedding on Kiss My Tulle totally pulls it off.
7. If you looked up DIY wedding in the dictionary is would show you pictures of this.
8. Check out the stunning scenery at this wedding on Mountainside Bride.
9. Fall in love with the dresses and bouquets in this vintage Irish inspiration shoot.
It wouldn’t be the Sunday Edition without a ridiculously cute picture of Oliver… and this week I bought him an airplane play house! Get one for your kitty here. AND my new social media obsession is vine which lets you create 6 second videos and share them so of course I made this (side note: the airplane sound effects are all my own). Is anyone else on vine yet?