Welcome to the Sunday Edition! This one is pretty major. There was just SO much gorgeousness around the wedding blog world! But before we start – did you catch the fun announcement this week? If you’re a photographer and have been wanting an excuse to come out here to Hawaii, you should definitely check this out!
4. You’ve got to see this stunning and classically beautiful Monaco wedding on Belle & Chic.
5. Kiss My Tulle shared a wonderful pastel spring wedding inspiration board.
6. Stephanie on Fab You Bliss answered a reader request for (get ready for this) a mint, yellow, blue-grey, and tan chevron inspired wedding and boy did Steph hit the nail on the head! You’ve got to check it out.
7. Roses and Lace compiled some of the best ocean-loving inspiration out there, including this fantastic bridal bouquet.
8. We all know I’m a sucker for antler motifs so I fell in love with this winter styled shoot on Love and Lavender.
9. Pantone has come out with its fall 2013 color report and it’s a fabulous palette for sure! My favorite among them is the orange-ish one called Koi. What’s yours?