It’s not news to any of you that I’m not a crafty girl (see my first and only craft project here and try not to laugh too hard). BUT with all the adorable Valentine’s Day DIYs floating around Pinterest lately I couldn’t resist sharing a few of my favorites with you this week. Plus, it’s a great way to kick off our Valentine’s Day series! Be sure to tune in tomorrow – Thursday for wedding inspiration boards celebrating this romantic holiday and gorgeous outfits to match from Dress For The Wedding! It’s going to be awesome. I promise!
1. Adorable stencil bags from Martha Stewart.
2. This heart cutout gift wrapping idea from The House That Lars Built is a total winner (plus it looks like something even I could manage to do).
3. Try this sweet Valentine’s Day manicure because this upcoming week is practically the ONLY week you can get away with this so do it!
4. Design Sponge’s lightbulb DIY is too darling – plus you can play around with the phrasing… ‘light of my life,’ most brilliant man,’ you catch the drift.
6. I’m loving these adorable heart arrows. I can imagine these working in all sorts of situations… escort cards, centerpiece decor, placed inside a bouquet of roses…
7. Admit it, the brownies where what caught your eye in this DIY but it’s actually instructions for the cute toppers.
8. Definitely the favorite of the bunch – you’ve just got to check out this felted heart idea and then literally wear your heart on your sleeve!
9. This cute scratch-off ‘are you lucky in love’ card is a must!
Which of these sweet Valentine’s Day projects are you loving?