Yesterday officially marked BB’s one year birthday but I was traveling so I saved this post for today! I honestly can’t believe how far this blog has come and it wouldn’t have happened without all of my readers. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your visits, pins, tweets, Facebook shares, stumbles, comments, requests – everything! You ladies make this worth doing! And I want to celebrate you and all of your contributions with a giveaway (yay!) – but wait… it’s going to be waaaay more fun than just a plain old giveaway… we’re having a wedding inspiration board contest!
This contest & giveaway is open to anyone, anywhere, except other weddings bloggers (because as much as I love you guys, let’s be honest – that would be a totally unfair advantage!)
1. You have until Monday, March 25th to create your wedding inspiration board on Pinterest and email the link to your board to: Sara(at)BurnettsBoards.com along a title for your inspiration board, and a sentence or two about your inspiration board.
2. The top 5 boards will be posted on Wednesday, March 27th.
3. There will be a poll beneath the post showcasing the finalists – vote for your favorite (and if you’re a finalist – get your friends to vote for you too!)
4. Polling will close on Saturday April 6th and the winner (whomever has the most votes) will be announced in April 7th’s Sunday Edition as well as being notified by email.
5. Winner will receive THE PRIZE!!!
– Less is more: On average I use 5 – 9 pictures per inspiration board. They key is finding just the right ones!
– Start with ‘the one:’ If you have a picture of a wedding dress or centerpiece that you gush over, start there and build around it.
– Vary your elements: think about all the details that go into a wedding from the invitation suite to the table settings, centerpieces, escort cards etc and try not to showcase two of the same.
1. A party pack of temporary tattoos from Tattly // 2. Adorable fish bobby pins from Water Waif // 3. $100 gift card to Sephora // 4. ‘Eat Me’ cupcake toppers from Smiling Green Apples // 5. Gorgeous crystal earrings from Amanda Pearl // 6. Two bottles of diamond dust nail polish from étoile polish // 7. Paper straws 8. Cute daisy earrings and 9. Thank you cards from Donda Lee’s // 10. And it all comes in an awesome hot pink antler bag from oelwein!
That’s over $400 worth of goodies! And yes – this party pack will travel internationally, so don’t shy away if you are not in the United States.
Are you excited for this contest? I sure am and I can’t wait to see what you put together!
photo credits: treat box with meringues via Decor8 Blog, photographed by Emilie Guelpa // glitter party hat photographed by and from Studio DIY // gold glitter deer garland from Steph Loves Ben on Etsy // congratulations card from Parrott Design Studio on Etsy // flowers via Ruffled, photographed by n.barrett Photography, designed by Bows and Arrows // artist palette cookies via Sweetapolita, photographed by Vanessa Valencia // pink and gold goodie bags from 100 Layer Cake, photographed by Haley Sheffield // tinsel garland from Confetti System // pink drinks via The TomKat Studio, photographed by ten22studio.