There was SO much amazing around the wedding world this week I had a really hard time paring it all down for this post!
1. Don’t forget to submit your own inspiration board for a chance to win the $400 prize pack filled with goods like a tote bag, earrings, and a gift card to Sephora! There’s just two weeks left to send your creations in, and honestly, I’ve only gotten one so far (!!!) so you’re pretty much guaranteed a top 5 spot.
2. If you haven’t checked out the lovely new blog Entouriste from Ami of Elizabeth Anne Designs, you’ve got to. You’ll have your bags packed and headed to the airport before you’re even done looking through these stunning Milan and Lake Como shots.
3. Blogger buddy Elizabeth gave her fabulous site Bridal Musings a facelift and it’s gorgeous!
4. This Anthropologie dress is spring’s newest must-have.
5. The ladies over at Floridan Weddings rounded up the best emerald and pink pinspiration out there.
6. Glamour and Grace shared a truly stunning and glamorous bridal portrait session.
p.s. I know we all love pictures of Oliver in his cat outfits at the end of the Sunday Edition, but I thought I’d switch it up a bit and start ending with an inspirational image! That said, what better way to conclude this Sunday Edition than with some Aloha?!