There was a lot of gorgeousness around the web this past week! If there’s one thing I’ve been noticing, it’s that Pantone’s color of the year (emerald) has really been taking off. My favorite pairing is definitely with gold. Anyway – on to the Sunday Edition:
1. Limn and Lovely shared some really fabulous watercolor tag printables.
2. The Love Collective Launched! If you’re a wedding blogger, or are dreaming of becoming one – then read this honest post about what it’s all about and what the Love Collective is.
3. The emerald necklace in this styled shoot on Green Wedding Shoes has completely won my heart. Isn’t it amazing?
4. Morgan at Modern Weddings Hawaii shares her best wedding advice ever.
5. Chic Vintage Brides posted a truly lovely collection of bridal veils from SIBO.
6. B.Loved Weddings shared some fantastic pink, green, and yellow (with lots of confetti!) wedding inspiration.
7. Are you a 50 Shades of Grey fan? Then you’ll love this inspiration with the same theme on Heart Love Weddings.
8. This sparkly and whimsical styled shoot on Le Magnifique is a must see!
9. The Budget Savvy Brides gave us details on these amazing magnolia wedding chair garlands.
quote via Design Inspiration