Welcome to the Sunday Edition! Before we get to it I wanted to let you know that I wrote a guest post on Mountainside Bride this week with an action plan for what to do if you decide to have a child-free wedding and get a lot of kickback for it from your family and friends. You’re either going to completely agree with me or think I’m a troll, but either way you should check it out!
1. Braco Prata shared an absolutely stunning engagement shoot. Seriously – this shoot is EVERYTHING an engagement shoot be. Simple, romantic, beautifully shot, and all about the couple.
2. Style Sweets Magazine shared a stylishly rustic inspiration shoot.
This is prefaced with ‘don’t judge me:’ 3. I’m throwing Oliver a 1st birthday party, asking the guests to bring donations for the homeless cat shelter here on Oahu instead of gifts, AND when I asked twitter for some cat birthday party ideas this amazing and professionally photographed party for Mr. Humperdink the Cat was shared. It’s a must see!
4. Take a peek at some Easter DIY ideas that Roses & Lace rounded up.
5. Bridal Musings shared pictures of the loveliest cakes from Hello Naomi.
6. If you’re looking for some great outfit options for your engagement shoot, bachelorette party, and rehearsal dinner be sure to stop by Fab You Bliss.
7. Belle & Chic posted a simply stunning beach wedding in Italy.
8. This Samantha Wynne bridal collection on Polka Dot Bride is a knockout!
This meme (thank you Sweet Brown!) seems hugely appropriate to sum up the last couple weeks. As PR strategies for the new year are approved we’ve all been inundated with requests for free posts, tweets, pins etc from various companies, and frankly – this art print from Sara Eshak says it all.