Happy Easter! Before we get going with our Sunday Edition I wanted to congratulate our five finalists in the birthday contest & giveaway. Make sure you pop over and vote for your favorite inspiration board!
1. Limn and Lovely shared a first look at Berta’s amazing new bridal collection.
2. Looking for fabulous spring party inspiration? Fab You Bliss has some excellent ideas.
3. Dress for the Wedding has compiled the best collection of floral wedding inspiration and ideas, including this amazing nail art!
4. Hey Gorgeous shared a truly heartwarming post about paying it forward. Take tissues with you.
5. Brenda’s Wedding Blog took a look at Pavlova cakes (and the fascinating history behind their name) & paired them with ballerina bridal looks.
6. This unique Temperley London wedding dress stole the show over on Elizabeth Anne Designs.
7. Lovely Bride shared gorgeous artwork from Lisa Golightly.
8. Be sure to check out this gorgeous vintage veil on Once Wed.
*And of course I was going to bring this up: wishing for warmer weather? Cris of Kiss My Tulle broke it down this week on how to get married in Hawaii!
Katy Daisy art print via The Wheat Field on Etsy