Oh my gosh it has been SUCH a busy week here at Burnett’s Boards! I started the week off giving a little presentation to some lovely Hawaii wedding pros about blogging for their businesses. It was lovely to get out of my house (into real clothes) and spend time with some awesome like-minded ladies. Plus – I learned a lot from them too! The topics covered? Why it is so important for vendors to have a blog, what to blog about, techie stuff, getting featured on wedding blogs, best social media practices, & loads more.
We also have a winner to announce! All of our wedding inspiration board finalists did such a fabulous job – but you guys voted and though it was a close call (our top two were separated by just 9 votes!), Cristina with her pale pink & champagne board came out came out victorious. Congratulations Cristina – your awesome prize pack will be in the mail shortly!
Now… on to the Sunday Edition:
1. Chic Vintage Brides put together an absolutely gorgeous cranberry and teal wedding inspiration board.
2. Check out this Makapu’u Hawaii wedding on Kiss My Tulle.
3. The title completely sold me on this article that Budget Savvy Bride featured: ‘DIY for the Never Do It Yourself-er.”
4. Branco Prata shared some lovely lifestyle photography shot in Faro, Portugal.
5. You’ll adore this mint and blush eye candy on Floridian Weddings.
6. I am so happy for Alexandra of Heart Love Weddings for opening her Etsy store this past week! I ordered the print shown and I love it (see print here – try to ignore the poorly chosen instagram filter I used…).
7. Turning 30 has always been an event that I do not look forward to – but something like this 30th birthday shoot on Rubies & Ribbon will be a ‘must do’ to make up for it!
8. I found this pin from a wintry rooftop wedding that was on Ruffled and I couldn’t resist sharing it here. Isn’t that bow bun fantastic!?
This upcoming week we have some pretty amazing wedding inspiration headed your way including a fabulous rooftop styled shoot, a Beasts of the Southern Wild inspiration board, a post on how to style a vintage-chic wedding, and a whole slew of wonderful blush pink wedding dresses. It’s going to be a super fun week!