What a rough week huh? Frankly, I’m glad it’s over. And it’s definitely time to escape back into the ‘pretty.’ On a personal note, I wrote an article about my trip to Cuba for Disfunkshion Magazine and it’s on newsstands now so be sure to check it out!
1. Ever thought of using potted plants at your wedding?
2. Multicultural wedding with a completely rad dress.
3. Denim done right.
4. South Carolina wedding with an abundance of style.
5. Is comparison the thief of joy?
6. Get these fabulous blooms on a budget.
7. Heidi (yes! Heidi! that darling book we all loved as children) inspiration shoot.
8. Amazingly chic spring tabletop decor.
This past week my blogger buddies Mountainside Bride, Glamour and Grace, Fab You Bliss, and Every Last Detail shared images from their shoot in Las Vegas. Each one of these lovely ladies designed a tablescape that is as unique as they are!
There’s been an abundance of gorgeous images streaming through instagram lately because of the bridal events going on in NYC and I just had to share a few because I, of course, have been stalking everyone who was lucky enough to go:
Some trends I noticed emerging from all the pictures: bustles are back, longer trains, longer veils, & more illusion dresses. Love it!
one: Marchesa from @marchesafashion // two: backstage Marchesa by @whitedressboutique // three: Monique Lhuillier by @weddingbellsmag // four: Reem Acra by @bridesmagazine // five: Claire Pettibone by @everthinebridal // six: Vera Wang by @kristyanne_xo // seven: Johanna Hehir by @atfirstblushandco // eight: Amsale by @mercinewyork // nine: backstage at Monique Lhuillier by @tofurious // ten: Monique Lhuillier by @bridalguide // eleven: Amsale by @bridalguide