a & bé – a brand new bridal shop from the lovely Breanna and Anna (check out their previous features here and here) opened recently in Denver and this amazing duo is taking the Colorado wedding industry by storm. This is their second boutique in the area!
I love the concept of this new bridal shop as its aim is to find fresh and fun gowns while supporting emerging and local bridal designers. Their debut look book – presented here – is chock full of unique wedding day looks.
From Anna & Breanna – “a & bé bridal shop launched in 2013 because we saw that there was a need for brides to bring their own stylish point of views to weddings. A bold necklace with a simple silhouette or a rocking pantsuit in a church; nothing is off limits! a & bé is for the bride who knows her sensibility and doesn’t want to compromise on the boutique experience.”
1. Wtoo dress paired with a feather collar necklace from Lizzie Fortunato
2. Sarah Seven gown with jewelry from Carla Morrison
3. Sarah Seven wedding dress with a headband from Jennifer Behr
4. Rafael Cennamo short wedding dress with an a & bé veil and pumps from Alice + Olivia
5. Catherine Dean gown with accessories by The Woods Fine Jewelry and Carla Morrison
6. Sarah Seven
7. Katie May wedding dress with accessories by Carla Morrison
8. Bridal pantsuit from Houghton Bride paired with Brian Atwood pumps
9. J.Crew tank top with a skirt from Rebecca Schoneveld and a necklace from Andrea Li
Wedding Dresses: a & bé // Photography: Alison Vagnini // Styling: Mile High Style // Metallic Floral Accents: Fiori Flowers // Hair: Matthew Morris Salon // Makeup: The Look Salon // Models: Chelsea, Joey, and Katie // Studio & Printed Look Book: Artifact Uprising.