Championing the creativity surging within the bridal industry – Denver’s a & bé bridal boutique has created a truly one of kind style book with fresh and modern looks featuring their range of wedding dresses, unique floral design, and jaw-dropping statement jewelry pieces.
Epic really is the best word to describe today’s fabulous fashion shoot!
Wedding Dresses (in order – links for jewelry & accessories in credits):
1. Sarah Seven – earrings by Arcatus Jewelry, bracelet by Colby June
2. Blush by Hayley Paige – headpiece from Common Era, bracelets by Colby June & Rosena Sammi
3. Catherine Deane
4. Claire La Faye – necklace is stylist’s own
5. Leanne Marshall – necklace by Taylor Kenney, bracelet from Margaret Elizabeth
6. Houghton Bride – DIY headpiece
7. Rebecca Schoneveld – necklace from Danielle Welmond, earrings by Margaret Elizabeth
8. Katie May – necklace from Arcatus Jewelry, bracelet is stylist’s own, DIY headpiece
9. Rebecca Schoneveld – necklace by Margaret Elizabeth
10. Katie May – necklace by Sarah Gabriel, bracelet from Colby June
11. Separates by Rebecca Schoneveld – belt from Hushed Commotion, earrings by Danielle Welmond
12. Nicole Miller – necklace by Arcatus Jewelry, bracelet is stylists own
13. Elizabeth Dye – sash by Hushed Commotion, earrings by Taylor Kenney, bracelet by Sarah Gabriel
14. Sarah Seven – feather bolero from Houghton, earrings by Margaret Elizabeth
15. Claire La Faye – necklace from Arcatus Jewely
Photography: Our Love is Loud // Wedding Dresses: a & be bridal shop // Design & Styling: Hey! Party Collective // Floral Design: Lalé Floral Designs // Bridal Styling: Emily Smoot // Beauty: Matthew Morris Salon & Skincare and Base Coat Denver // Jewelry: Arcatus Jewelry, Colby June, Rosena Sammi, Margaret Elizabeth, Taylor Kenney, Danielle Welmond, Sara Gabriel // Accessories: Hushed Commotion & Houghton.