Lillian West’s lace and tulle wedding dress shown below is an absolute stunner. Its sweetheart neckline and beaded detailing brings to mind a vintage yet glamorous and romantic wedding day. Styling the rest of your wedding day around a gown like this is a pinch! See below for some timeless ideas.
- Lillian West’s wedding dress reads vintage beauty while still bringing a dose of show-stopping glamour to your entire look.
- To mimic the pearl detailing on the wedding dress, pearlize the icing on your cake!
- Eclectic tabletop details and candlelight that mimics vintage Parisian flea market styles sets the stage for a romantic reception.
- Have champagne – and lots of it! Nothing denoted a celebration quite like some bubbly.
- Set your reception tables with gold plate chargers, vintage napkins, and adorable details to delight your guests.
- Nothing says timeless glamour or old-world beauty quite like calligraphy. The calligraphy wedding invitation and menu in the image below are simply charming!
See more from this ‘styled around the gown’ series here.
photo credits: Lillian West #6245 // ruffle wedding cake designed by Cakes by Socorro, photographed by Ivy & Stone // tabletop details styled by Eventi Gaia Cinotti, shot by Matthew Ree // champagne & place setting photographed by Sandra Marusic // calligraphy invitation and menu designed by Carolyn Jane, captured by Claire Graham Photography.